If you’ve got a CB450 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your CB450.
- Where you can find used CB450s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the CB450.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
CB450 Specs & Details
The CB450 was a standard twin motorcycle produced by Honda from 1965 to 1974.
The CB450 is also known as the Dream, Hellcat, or Dragon.
This was the first “large” displacement motorcycle Honda had produced for the mass market at the time.
Specs for the Honda CB450 include:
- Top Speed: 110 mph
- Engine Displacement: 444cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: DOHC straight twin
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Transmission: 4 speed, 5 speed
- Wet Weight: 412 lbs
CB450 Years & Variations
Model variations for the CB450 include:
Find a CB450 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a CB450 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used CB450s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.