- Insurance costs increased in 2024.
- Don't let your rates go up.
- Compare rates to save big!
If you’ve got a CB500K that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your CB500K.
- Where you can find used CB500Ks for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the CB500K.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
CB500K Specs & Details
THe CB500 Four or CB500K is an air-cooled, SOHC inline four mid-sized motorcycle produced by Honda from 1971 to 1978.
In the U.S., it was replaced by the CB550 in 1973.
It was similarly styled to and included similar features of the popular CB750.
The CB500 Four had a front disc brake, rear drum brake, electric starter, and 4 into 4 exhaust.
Specs for the Honda CB500K Four include:
- Top Speed: 111 mph
- Engine Displacement: 471cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Four-stroke
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Transmission: 6-speed gear box.
- Wet Weight: 410 lbs.
CB500K Years & Variations
Years and variations for the CB500 Four include:
- 1971 CB500K0
- 1972 CB500K1
- 1973 CB500K2
Find a CB500K for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a CB500K Four of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used CB500Ks near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the CB500K without a title).