If you’ve got a CB650 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your CB650.
- Where you can find used CB650s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the CB650.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Honda CB650 Specs & Details
The CB650 was produced by Honda from 1979 to 1985.
In 1982, the CB650 Custom became known as the Nighthawk, and featured a new tank and side covers.
In 1983 the engine design switched from an SOHC to a DOHC.
Specs for the Honda CB650 include:
- Top Speed: 122 to 145 mph
- Engine Displacement: 627cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Inline four
- Compression Ratio: 11.4:1
- Transmission: 5 speed or 6 speed
- Wet Weight: 491 lbs
Find a CB650 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a CB650 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used CB650s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.