If you’ve got a CBR1000RR, or Honda Fireblade, that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your CBR1000RR.
- Where you can find used CBR1000RRs for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the CBR1000RR.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
CBR1000RR Specs & Details
The CBR1000RR, or the Honda Fireblade in some markets, is a liquid-cooled superbike that was first produced in 2004.
The 2004 CBR1000RR folled the CBR954RR.
Specs for the Honda CBR1000RR include:
- Top Speed: 180 to 200 mph.
- Engine Displacement: 998cc (2004 to 2007) and 999c (2008 to 2020).
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Inline 4.
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1 to 13:1
- Transmission: 6 speed.
- Wet Weight: 440 to 460 lbs.
Find a CBR1000RR for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a CBR1000RR of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used CBR1000RRs near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the CBR1000RR without a title).