If you’ve got a CBR250 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your CBR250.
- Where you can find used CBR250s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the CBR250.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
CBR250 Specs & Details
The Honda CBR250 is a small displacement sports bike that was first put into production in the 80s, and has since seen a few different iterations.
The iterations of the CBR250 include:
- 1986-1996 CBR250, CBR250R, and CBR250RR inline fours.
- 2011-2013/present CBR250R single cylinder
- 2017 to present CBR250RR inline twin.
Today, you can still find it sold in regions including Japan, Malaysia, and India where small displacement motorcycles are far more common.
Find a CBR250 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a CBR250 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used CBR250s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the CBR250 without a title).