If you’ve got a CM400 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your CM400.
- Where you can find used CM400s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the CM400.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
CM400 Specs & Details
The CM400 was a standard style motorcycle produced by Honda from 1979 to 1982, until it was upgraded to the CM450.
The CM400 featured a parallel twin, air cooled four stroke engine.
Noteable differences between models include spoked vs. Comstar wheels and drum vs. disc brakes.
Specs for the Honda CM400 include:
- Top Speed: 97mph
- Engine Displacement: 395cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Twin, four stroke
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Transmission: 5 speed or 2-speed automatic.
- Wet Weight: 405 lbs
Find a CM400 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a CM400 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used CM400s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.