If you’ve got a S90 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your S90.
- Where you can find used S90s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the S90.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
S90 Specs & Details
The Honda S90 is a lightweight, small displacement motorcycle that was produced from 1964 to 1969.
Its engine was based on that of the Super Cub.
Specs for the Honda S90 include:
- Top Speed: 64 mph
- Engine Displacement: 89.6cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: 4 stroke single cylinder
- Transmission: 4 speed
Find a S90 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a S90 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used S90s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.