If you’ve got a SL70 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your SL70.
- Where you can find used SL70s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the SL70.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
SL70 Specs & Details
The SL70 was a single cylinder, 4-stroke produced by Honda from 1971 to 1973.
Specs for the Honda SL70 include:
- Top Speed: 32 mph
- Engine Displacement: 72cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Single, 4-stroke
- Transmission: 4 speed
- Wet Weight: 153 lbs
Find a SL70 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a SL70 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used SL70s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.