- Insurance costs increased in 2024.
- Don't let your rates go up.
- Compare rates to save big!
If you’ve got a Eliminator 125 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your Eliminator 125.
- Where you can find used Eliminator 125s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the Eliminator 125.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Eliminator 125 Specs & Details
The Eliminator 125 (EL125/BN125) is a single cylinder cruiser motorcycle produced by Kawasaki from 1997 to 2010.
It’s a popular bike in motorcycle safety courses and a good choice for beginners.
Specs for the Kawasaki Eliminator 125 include:
- Top Speed: 63 mph
- Engine Displacement: 124cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Single four stroke
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Wet Weight: 320 lbs
Find a Eliminator 125 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a Eliminator 125 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used Eliminator 125s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the Eliminator 125 without a title).