If you’ve got a Ninja 250R that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your Ninja 250R.
- Where you can find used Ninja 250Rs for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the Ninja 250R.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Ninja 250R Specs & Details
The Kawasaki Ninja 250R, which was previously marketed as the EX250, is a sport bike that has been manufactured since 1986.
Specs for the Kawasaki Ninja 250R include:
- Top Speed: 95 mph
- Engine Displacement: 249cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: 4 stroke parallel twin, liquid cooled
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Wet Weight: 375 lbs
Ninja 250R Years & Variations
Years and model variations for the Ninja 250R include:
- 1986-87 EX250-E (Ninja 250R)
- 1988-2007 EX250-F, EX250-G, EX250-H
- 2008-12 EX250-J
- 2013-2017 EX250-L, EX250-M
- 2018- EX250P
Find a Ninja 250R for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a Ninja 250R of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used Ninja 250Rs near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the Ninja 250R without a title).