If you’ve got a Ninja 300 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your Ninja 300.
- Where you can find used Ninja 300s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the Ninja 300.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Ninja 300 Specs & Details
The Ninja 300 or EX300 is a sports bike produced by Kawasaki since 2012.
The Ninja 300 succeeds the Ninja 250R and shares a very similar design.
Despite being in the sport bike class, it’s design makes it comfortable as a daily driver or commuter bike too.
Specs for the Kawasaki Ninja 300 include:
- Top Speed: 119 mph.
- Engine Displacement: 296cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Liquid cooled DOHC parallel twin
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Transmission: 6 speed slipper clutch
- Wet Weight: 385 lbs
Find a Kawasaki Ninja 300 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a MODEL of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used Ninja 300s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the Ninja 300 without a title).