If you’ve got a Ninja 500R that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your Ninja 500R.
- Where you can find used Ninja 500Rs for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the Ninja 500R.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Ninja 500R Specs & Details
The Kawasaki Ninja 500R is a sport bike that was produced from 1987 to 2009.
Specs for the Kawasaki Ninja 500Rinclude:
- Top Speed: 110 mph
- Engine Displacement: 498 cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: 4 stroke DOHC parallel twin.
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Wet Weight: 370 to 438 lbs
Find a Ninja 500R for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a Ninja 500R of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used Ninja 500Rs near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the Ninja 500R without a title).