- Insurance costs increased in 2024.
- Don't let your rates go up.
- Compare rates to save big!
If you’ve got a Ninja 650 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your Ninja 650.
- Where you can find used Ninja 650s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the Ninja 650.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Ninja 650 Specs & Details
The Ninja 650 (650R, ER-6f, EX-6) is a sport bike produced by Kawasaki since 2006.
It’s known as a popular entry level mid-sized sports bike that caters to a wide variety of riders.
It comes in a variety of naked and faired styles.
Specs for the Kawasaki Ninja 650R include:
- Top Speed: 130 MPH
- Engine Displacement: 649cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Liquid-cooled DOHC parallel twin
- Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
- Transmission: 6 speed cassette-style
- Wet Weight: 465lbs
Find a Ninja 650R for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a Ninja 650 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used Ninja 650s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the Ninja 650 without a title).