If you’ve got a Voyager 1200 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your Voyager 1200.
- Where you can find used Voyager 1200s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the Voyager 1200.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Voyager 1200 Specs & Details
The Voyager 1200, also known as the ZG1200 or Voyager XI/XII, was a touring motorcycle produced by Kawasaki from 1986 to 2003.
Specs for the Kawasaki Voyager 1200 include:
- Engine Displacement: 1196cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Transverse four cylinder liquid cool DOHC 4 stroke.
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Wet Weight: 698 lbs
Find a Voyager 1200 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a Voyager 1200 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used Voyager 1200s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the Voyager 1200 without a title).