If you’ve got a Z800 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your Z800.
- Where you can find used Z800s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the Z800.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Z800 Specs & Details
The Z800 is a naked motorcycle produced by Kawasaki from 2013 to 2016.
Specs for the Kawasaki Z800 include:
- Top Speed: 159 mph
- Engine Displacement: 806cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: DOHC inline four
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Transmission: 6 speed
Find a Z800 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a Z800 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used Z800s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.