If you’ve got a FA50 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your FA50.
- Where you can find used FA50s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the FA50.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
FA50 Shuttle Specs & Details
The FA50 Shuttle was a low speed 50cc moped produced by Suzuki from 1980 to 1991.
Specs for the Suzuki FA50 include:
- Top Speed: 28 mph.
- Engine Displacement: 49cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Single cylinder 2-stroke
- Transmission: Single speed automatic
- Wet Weight: 100 lbs.
FA50 Model Years and Variations
Model year and variations for the FA50 shuttle include:
- 1980 FA50T
- 1981 FA50X
- 1981 FA50MX
- 1982 FA50Z
- 1983 FA50D
- 1984 FA50E
- 1985 FA50F
- 1986 FA50G
- 1987 FA50H
- 1988 FA50J
- 1989 FA50K
- 1990 FA50L
- 1991 FA50M
Find a FA50 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a FA50 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used FA50s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.