If you’ve got a RV90 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your RV90.
- Where you can find used RV90s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the RV90.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
RV90 Specs & Details
The RV90, or Van Van, was a small displacement motorcycle that was marketed for around-town use as a leisure bike, however, it gained quite a bit of popularity in crowded urban areas.
Specs for the Suzuki RV90 include:
- Top Speed: 53 mph
- Engine Displacement: 88cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: 2-stroke single cylinder
- Transmission: 4 speed
- Wet Weight: 189 lbs
Find a RV90 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a RV90 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used RV90s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.