If you’ve got a T500 Titan that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your T500.
- Where you can find used T500s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the T500.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
T500 Specs & Details
The T500, or Titan, was a standard motorcycle produced by Suzuki between 1968 and 1974.
Specs for the Suzuki T500 include:
- Top Speed: 106 mph
- Engine Displacement: 492cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: 2-stroke twin
- Compression Ratio: 6.6:1
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Wet Weight: 412 lbs
Find a T500 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a T500 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used T500s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.