If you’ve got a BW200 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your BW200.
- Where you can find used BW200s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the BW200.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
BW200 Specs & Details
The BW200, or Yamaha Big Wheel, was a dirt bike produced by Yamaha between 1985 and 1989.
Specs for the Yamaha BW200 include:
- Engine Displacement: 196cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: SOHC 4 strok
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Wet Weight: 258 lbs
Find a BW200 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a BW200 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used BW200s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.