If you’ve got a FZ6 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your FZ6.
- Where you can find used FZ6s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the FZ6.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
FZ6 Specs & Details
The FZ6, or FZ6 Fazer, is a naked-style sport/standard motorcycle produced by Yamaha from 2004 to 2009.
It’s designed as a multi-purpose motorcycle that’s a popular choice for commuting, touring, or sports riding.
Specs for the Yamaha FZ6 include:
- Top Speed: 141 mph
- Engine Displacement: 600cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Inline four
- Compression Ratio: 12.2:1
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Wet Weight: 465 lbs
Find a FZ6 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a FZ6 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used FZ6s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.