If you’ve got a SR500 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your SR500.
- Where you can find used SR500s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the SR500.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
SR500 Specs & Details
The SR500 was a single cylinder 4-stroke touring bike that was produced by Yamaha from 1976 to 1999.
Specs for the Yamaha SR500 include:
- Top Speed: 81 mph
- Engine Displacement: 499cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Single cylinder, air cooled
- Compression Ratio: 8.3:1
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Wet Weight: 381 lbs
Find a SR500 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a SR500 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used SR500s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.