If you’ve got a XS400 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your XS400.
- Where you can find used XS400s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the XS400.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
XS400 Specs & Details
The XS400 was a 4-stroke standard motorcycle produced by Yamaha from 1977 to 1982. It shares styling and components with the smaller XS250 and XS360 models.
Specs for the Yamaha XS400 include:
- Top Speed: 109 mph
- Engine Displacement: 399cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: 4 stroke twin
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Wet Weight: 412 lbs
Find a XS400 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a XS400 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used XS400s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.