If you’ve got a XT225 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your XT225.
- Where you can find used XT225s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the XT225.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
XT225 Specs & Details
The XT225, or Serow, was a dual sport motorcycle produced by Yamaha from 1986 until 2007.
The model was succeeded by the slightly larger XT250.
Specs for the Yamaha XT225 include:
- Top Speed: 84 mph
- Engine Displacement: 223cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Single cylinder 4-stroke, air cooled
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Wet Weight: 238 lbs
Find a XT225 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a XT225 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used XT225s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.