If you’ve got a YZF R3 that you’re working on, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re doing a full rebuild or restoration motorcycle project or you just need to complete some routine maintenance, we’ve got all the information and links to what you need to do the job right.
On this page you’ll find:
- Links to the motorcycle service manual for your YZF R3.
- Where you can find used YZF R3s for sale to start a new motorcycle project or get a parts bike.
- Specs, details, and information about the history of the YZF R3.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
YZF R3 Specs & Details
The YZF-R3, or just R3, is a sport motorcycle that has been produced by Yamaha since 2015.
Specs for the Yamaha YZF R3 include:
- Top Speed: 110 mph
- Engine Displacement: 321 cc
- Cylinders/Engine Type: Liquid cooled inline twin
- Compression Ratio: 11.2:1
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Wet Weight: 368 lbs
Find a YZF R3 for Sale Near You
If you’re looking for a YZF R3 of your own or need a donor parts bike for your current motorcycle project, you can use the MotorcycleZombies.com used bike search tool to find what you’re looking for.
Click your state below to find used YZF R3s near you.
These motorcycle search engines search Craigslist listing for the entire state so you don’t have to individually search each specific region.
Once you’ve got the bike up and running, be sure to check back to our motorcycle registration and title guides if you need help getting plates (Especially if you’ve bought the YZF R3 without a title).