Home » Lost Motorcycle Title » Lost Motorcycle Title in Mississippi

Lost Motorcycle Title in Mississippi

ATTENTION: Need to replace a lost motorcycle title? Be prepared to satisfy any insurance requirements too. Click below for a free quote.

Please enter your zip to get started:

Your motorcycle title is the primary document that demonstrates your ownership of the vehicle. 

The title is needed to sell your motorcycle to someone else, transfer the motorcycle to a new state, or apply for a motorcycle title loan. 

If you’ve lost the title or it has become damaged, you’ll want to request a duplicate as soon as possible. 

This page will provide you with an overview of the steps involved with getting a duplicate motorcycle title in Mississippi.

How to Replace a Lost Motorcycle Title in Mississippi

Your options for requesting a duplicate motorcycle title include:

  • In person.
  • By mail to the following address:

Mississippi Department of Revenue
Motor Vehicle Services
P. O. Box 1383
Jackson, MS 39215-1383

To replace a lost motorcycle title in Mississippi, you’ll need to:

Can I get a duplicate title online?

In Mississippi, you cannot order a replacement online. 

Lost Motorcycle Title Cost in Mississippi

The fee for a duplicate title is $9.

A rush title can be requested for $39 with form 78-026.

What should you do if you lost your Mississippi motorcycle title?

If your Mississippi motorcycle title is lost, you should request a replacement as quickly as possible. 

When you sell the bike or move to another state, you’ll need the title in order to transfer ownership. Learn more about motorcycle title transfers in Mississippi.

Remember to keep your title, or pink slip, in a safe place away from the motorcycle

For more information about getting a replacement motorcycle title in Mississippi, check out the official DMV website at: https://www.dor.ms.gov/Pages/default.aspx 

Need more information? Check out our overview of the requirements for motorcycle titles and registrations in Mississippi.

Need cheaper insurance? ➜