Find the Best Motorcycle Ramp for your Pickup Truck
If you need to load your motorcycle into the back of your truck, save yourself the trouble and get a quality loading ramp.
Forget the jerry-rigged 2x4s and scrap wood, you’re just going to hurt yourself.
The Pit Posse folding truck ramp for loading motorcycles is a top pick at an affordable price.
MotorcycleZombies.com may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase through the links on this page.
Pit Posse Folding Truck Loading Ramp Features
If you’re looking for an easy way to get your bikes into the back of your truck, the Pit Posse ramp is a great option.
This loading ramp features:
- 750 pound loading capacity.
- Lightweight aluminum construction makes for a 16 pound ramp that’s easy to move and carry.
- Foldable for storage with no assembly or tools needed.
- Total size is 89″ long x 11″ wide (46″ when folded).
- Includes rubber fingers to grip and protect the truck bed.
- Comes with a tie-down strap for safe, secure loading.
This is a light-weight, but sturdy loading ramp that’s going to work for most small to mid-sized motorcycles. Easy to use by yourself or with an extra hand.
What is the best motorcycle ramp?
Whether you’re looking for a good ramp for heavy bikes or something that’s lightweight and easy to move, we’ve got some top picks for you.
In addition to Pit Posse motorcycle ramp, some other great choices for the best motorcycle loading ramp include:
- Black Widow Single Runner Motorcycle Ramp
- Black Widow Heavy-Duty 3-Piece Motorcycle Loading Ramp
- Reese Explore Steel Loading Ramp
Black Widow Single Runner Motorcycle Ramp
The Black Widow single runner loading ramp is another good option for loading bikes up to 750 pounds.
Measures 89″ x 11 1/8″ and folds in half for easy storage.
It’s another quality ramp at a reasonable price.
Black Widow Heavy-Duty 3-Piece Motorcycle Loading Ramp
This heavy duty loading ramp from Black Widow is the perfect choice for those looking for the most convenient ramp.
This 3-piece ramps can load up to 1,500 pounds and you can use it as a walk-up or ride-up ramp.
The entire unit measures 10′ x 38″ and can fold in half and break down into 3 separate runners.
Reese Explore Steel Loading Ramp
The Reese Explore is a good low cost option that can either fold up or separate into two smaller ramps.
This measures 11″ x 80″ extended and attached.
The steel construction will make this considerably heavier than the aluminum ramps we’ve picked, but still a good option if you don’t need to move it too often.
What to Look for in a Loading Ramp
Before you pick your loading ramp, you’ll want to make sure:
- It has a weight capacity that will accommodate your bike.
- It will allow you to carry, move, and store it as necessary.
- It’ll help make loading your bike safer and easier.
The ramps listed here are all good options whether you’re looking to load your motorcycle into your truck, van, trailer, or storage shed.
The easiest (but most expensive) is going to be the 3-part loading ramp by Black Widow, but the other single ramps make some decent options too.
Do you have experiences with any of these motorcycle ramps? Maybe you’re using something different? Share your experience in the comments below.