Ready to get some work done on your motorcycle. MotorcycleZombies.com has the information, guides, and tips you need to properly restore, rebuild, and maintain your motorcycle.
Whether you’re starting with a total basket-case or preforming some minor repairs, our guides are designed to help you get your bike back on the road quicker.
Here are some guides for when you’re not sure exactly where you need to start. This information can come in handy even if you’re not in the middle of a rebuild and are just trying to get your motorcycle working again. Popular topics include:
- How to free Stuck Bolts
- Why Won’t My Motorcycle Start?
- How to do a Compression Test
- How to Break-in a Rebuilt Engine
If you’re working on your carbs, air box, pods, exhaust, or gas tank, this is the section for you. Popular topics include:
- How to Clean the Carbs
- Syncing Motorcycle Carburetors
- Tune & Rejet the Carbs
- Gas Tank Rust Removal
- Spark Plug Colors Readings
If you’re working on your motorcycle’s engine, we’ve got the information you need. Popular topics include:
- How to Remove a Motorcycle Engine
- How to do an Oil Change on a Motorcycle
- How to Split the Cases
- How to Remove Gasket Material
Electrical problems are common on old bikes. Learn how to solve them in this section. Popular topics include:
- Simplified Wiring Diagrams
- How to Clean Electrical Connections
- Motorcycle Points Ignition Timing
- Motorcycle Batteries & Charging Systems
Here is the information you’ll need when servicing the wheels, tires, controls, brakes, and suspension on your motorcycle. Popular topics include:
- How to Tear Down a Project Motorcycle
- Changing Motorcycle Tires & Tubes
- How to Lace Spokes
- Chain & Sprockets
- Brake Systems
Find information and resources based on specific makes, models, and years of motorcycles.